Tuesday, March 27, 2012

That Lagoon off the I-5N Is The Carlsbad Lagoon!


Things To Do Tuesdays: Carlsbad Lagoon

Often as I drive north on the I-5 toward my home in Orange County, near Carlsbad, I notice an activity-filled lagoon to the right of the freeway and I wonder what its all about. It turns out that this lagoon is a watersport activities paradise called the Carlsbad Lagoon. With calm, uncrowded waters and private areas for operation, the Carlsbad Lagoon is the perfect location to go on a water adventure. The Carlsbad Lagoon offers the following rentals: waverunners, boats, waterboarding equipment, waterskiing equipment, kayaks, paddleboarding boards, canoes, peddle boats, and water cycles. On your next trip north on the I-5 to the Orange County/LA area, stop by the Carlsbad Lagoon for a day of water fun!


For more information visit: Carlsbad Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment