Friday, April 13, 2012

The Best BBQ Ribs in San Diego!!

Foodie Fridays: Phils BBQ

I remember the first time I tried Phil's BBQ I thought I had died and gone to BBQ Rib Heaven! These are sincerely the most flavorful Ribs in all of Southern California! The Ribs at Phil's BBQ are tender, juicy, with meat that falls right off the bone and a BBQ Sauce that is out of this world! If you're not a BBQ lover yet you will be once you've experienced these Ribs! Phil's BBQ also serves BBQ chicken. Their sides include: potato salad, macaroni salad, french fries, beans and more. I recommend french fries and macaroni with ribs. Hungry? Drive to Phil's BBQ on Sports Arena and don't mind the line, these ribs are worth the wait. 

For more information on Phil's BBQ visit: http://www.philsbbq.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment